Some of these jobs are lazy, some are smart, and the rest are just plain out there. Have you ever considered any of these unusual ways to earn money?
- Become a research subject– There are tons of research projects going on that pay sometimes up to hundreds of dollars for test subjects. Are you willing?
- Sleep– Yes, you read right. NASA conducted a sleep study and paid 18 grand to research it! There are many other sleep studies going on as well. You just have to know where to look
- Rent– Not just talking about living space here. Some go as far as renting parking spaces, Play Stations or X-Box, cars, clothes, and kitchen ware.
- Fill out surveys– It may be a boring, but taking online surveys is an easy way to earn money.
- Sell on eBay– Selling old and lightly used items on eBay is an easy way to make money. Some can make a living selling on eBay. All you have to do is take pictures, post, and ship!
- Go viral on YouTube– This is easier said than done; however, it is possible to make a living on YouTube. All it takes is a few million hits and subscribers.
- Test websites– Believe it or not, some companies will pay to have someone test their website out.
- Become a freelance writer– If you don’t mind writing, freelance writing may be a great way to earn extra cash.
- Become a virtual assistant– If working from home is your dream, this is the perfect job for you. Virtual Assistants do anything from checking mail to planning travel.
- Tutoring– Have a skill that you’d like to share and make money on? Try tutoring. Depending on the rate you charge, you could potentially make a lot of extra income.
It’s probably wise not to quit your day job, but it is definitely worth a try if you’re willing to put in extra time to earn a little extra cash.